Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Music of my mind

SO yesterday I worked at this Wine convention thing downtown Calgary for Wines of South-Africa and it was awsome. THey paid me good cash and I got to learn alot about wines. Plus at the and they gave me 5 botlles of awsome wine. It was a fun day; except now my issue is that I gotta store the wine somewhere becuase I cant have it in my schools residence where it is right now. So hopefully I can fins some altrenate storgae somewhere else untill the summer. It's my dad's birthday tommorow and I cant be there but I guess a phone call will do for now untill I go home at the end of April. I love my dad he is my hero.
This whole year I havnt really been very pumped about this summer coming up becuase I have to work my butt off for school. "If youv'e read my last blog youd understand". But I love my job at JABULANI and hopefully I can find another job aswell that I can work at part-time while working at Jabulani. I have faith that the Lord will provide me with an excellent job just like he did last year. I have like so many paper and things due these next few weeks and I cant wait untill it's all over becuase then I get to go home for a week. YESSSS I cant wait to see my dog. She is so freakin CUTE and my mom says she is getting so smart and just cuter daily. She is so little and freaking adorable. ANyhoo I gatta get back to my work,
I will blog agian later...

Peace Out

DAN

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

paaaaahppy eeeeh eeeeeeeh pahpeeeeeeee...


your loving
bad delirious spanish accent