Monday, March 14, 2005

Talking Drunkin gibberish

I had a few days of school becuase we have like this prayer day on tuesday, so no one has classes. Plus i dont have class on monday. So yea it has been a nice ,little long weekend so far, I have done some homework and worked and slept. That is pretty much it; oh yes and of coarse eating...
I did alot of thinking too this weekend and I ended up breaking up with my girl friend... She is an awsome girl and we had a alot fun together, I just didnt feel right about our relationship, it has been hindering me for a while.. Anyhoo we still talk and I think and hope that everything will work out fine and that we can continue to be awsome friends. She is definitaly an awsome girl.
Other than that eventfull night I am doing pretty good, I am eager to go home for a week at the end of APril to say the final bye to my friends and Church. My parents move to Calgary in June so I will be here waiting for their arrival. I have some school papers to write and three final exams to study for so I'll be pretty busy untill I go home, but when I do it will be a nice little break.
I think we are having a poker game tonight, that should be pretty fun i think
Anyhoo
enough said .
I'll blurb agian later
Peace out ,...
DAn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sail away with me honey
I put my heart in your hands
Sail away with me honey now, now, now
Sail away with me
What will be will be


david gray, i haven't listened to him in quite some time...you know the lost songs cd? January Rain is awesome.

Ahora, tengo que dormir, estoy muy cansada. hmmm a little nap is always golden.
chao.
Your sister the space cadet