Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Yay for All-nighters....

Wow... one whole pot of coffee and and mind working like a steam engine later, I have a theology paper on the "Humanity of Christ". It really wasn't as easy as I thought it would be. Sometimes when you procrastinate just all of a sudden decide not to. I mean i though this paper would take me like an hour or two and then I got into the research and I can't even begin to tell you how amazing this info is. I might publish my paper on my blog tommorow so ya'll can read it but remember im no writer!! Haahah i just got my paper back from my girlfriend who proof read t for me. I told her to make sure her pen still had ink left in it. HAHAHAH. She is awsome and I really appreciate that she stayed up till well pretty much 6 am to finish proofing it for me. Talk about an awsome girl ....
Anyhoo yea So I won some money in poker tonight here with the boys it was totally fun. Poker is for sure a fun hobby. If you have never played well... Get to it!!! My eyes definitally sting right now and my spelling skills are degrading as the clock ticks haha. So maybe it is time to sign off and yess
I will try to write some more tommorow and i will publish my paper...
Maybe...right...
Anyhoo

Peace out
THE RHINO!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DUDE! I HAVE MY G!!!

space cadet.