Monday, January 31, 2005

Mafia, Poker and Papers...

Today was an eventfull day atleast for oneday... I did not go to Church today. . . I wanted to listen to James MCdonald speak online on Walkintheword.org except I slept untill 2 pm. So I had a good sleep. After I woke up I started going over some work for my group assignment that I had a meeting for at 3 pm. The meeting was rather brief leaving us with some more reading and another meeting time for Tuesday. After this meeting I read for 2 hours for my theology paper due on tuesday. Tommorow is definitaly paper day... After that a friend came and got me to go play mafia with them... SOunds rather sac religious in a way. Hahah but it is actually probably one of the best group games I have ever played. If you have never played mafia write me a comment and I will explain it to you... All i can say is that it doesn't envolve alot of anything except for people and like a few playing cards. It is truly awsome, After playin mafia I made a nice dinner for some friends and then we had a nice long amazing Jam session. I have realized once agian how amazing acapella music melts me. hahha that was cheese!!! It is very true though, After singning with an Acapella group for 2 years and recording a cd, it makes me melt when I hear beautifull voices harmonize.
Our jam session was amazing and followed with another time of fellowship with my boys from 3rd floor in an awsome poker game. Ahaaahha Today was great, I got school work done and got to hang out with amazing people.
Except for one little thing I didnt Listen to James Mcdonald and I really wanted to today... So after my poker game I went online to James' website and spent some time listening to an awsome message on " Teaching sound doctrine" and not being false teachers. It was pretty good and I enjoyed it alot. YOu can hear it to if ya want, just go online to walkintheword.org

ANyway I am about to go to bed and have a good rest before I tackle that paper tommorow.
Always remember not to let God slip out of your day like I almost did today. He gives us everything and blesses us with all we have.. therefor we need to give Him credit for everything in our day...
THank you God!!!

Peace out!

p.s. - "Do it" for Him

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yo bro
hope you were able to work on the papers. I prayed for productivity.

meriss.