Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Today was a good day...

Today was a rather good day, although I only had three and a half hours of sleep. I woke up this morning and got ready for my interview with Enrollment... The interview was almost two hours and I definitaly think I did well. I hope I get the job it will be really good for me and it will help me to organize and discipline my life. Last night we played poker for a while it was fun but it definitaly wasn't in the cards for me last night. Oh well ya win games and ya loose games... I have to do a good amount of reading tonight and tommorow, im just glad we dont have class today or tommorow, gives ya a little space to breathe...
Anyhoo, that is what's happening today... From now on I am going to try living each day as it comes instead of thinking about tommorow and a year from now.
Peace out...

His, Dan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my life...i guess its just starting..God has blessed me with lots of experience that i have gained wisdom through...now i have to use it...sure i fall and i mess up sometimes, but those are the times that strengthen me and my walk with God...like when I hurt other people by being a jackass i can learn maybe not to be a jackass,...so my advice to you would be, first, love God.,and second, don't be a jackass.....and remember..........Tomorrow the sun will rise!!!