Thursday, January 27, 2005

After hours...

Well, I told you about my day and my interview and stuff except not about the guy's car I had to back up into a spot. This is halarious.... So I'm walking home from the interview and yea this guy get out of his that was sort-of wedged I guess you could say between other cars and he says " Excuse me sir!! Do you know how to back in a car?" I was pretty flushed but i said yes and then he asked me to back his car into a spot. This guy was like thirty five.. I hope he doesn't read Blogs... that would be ironic and funny...however I would feel kind of bad.
After my little occurrence with the man and the nice car , I went up to my appartment wanting to take a sweet nap, except as an alternative I just sat down and started to play some online poker, had a nice cup of coffee and a blueberry muffin. Following that I read a chapter in my Philosophy text on William James. He is cool, he says "There can be no difference anywhere that does not make a difference elsewhere." What are your thoughts about that??? If you have comments feel free to intrigue me... I would like to hear your thoughts on that quote.
Well I am sitting here now, thinking about how quickly this day went by, and I dont really feel like I have done anything yet, all day. Except for the fact that I actually have done a fair bit of things. I think when you do stuff sometimes you dont take into account the time that goes by becuase maybe you like what you are doing... but then that doesnt work in some sense becuase normaly you remember something that was fun and that you like doing. So I guess I could say that I had a very dull non-exciting day that wasnt fun except for the man and the car incident. I just mean this day weangt by fast without memory. It's like another day gone without a lasting memory. Or maybe this Blog will remind of it. Time truly flies by....before I know it I'll be an old man. All I want is to do something memorable in my life that will be remembered by people. And most importantly want it to be something that glorifies God my Father. After all he formed me and he has something instore for me. "I'll just have to see where His lyrics take me.

Write me a comment and tell me about a memorable moment you have that is important to you. Then if you want tell me if you think your moment was significant to others, and why it will be remembered...

Anyway enough of me....
Write away...try to be creative
Peace out

His, Dan

2 comments:

Dan Nel said...

Hey

Anonymous said...

my life...i guess its just starting..God has blessed me with lots of experience that i have gained wisdom through...now i have to use it...sure i fall and i mess up sometimes, but those are the times that strengthen me and my walk with God...like when I hurt other people by being a jackass i can learn maybe not to be a jackass,...so my advice to you would be, first, love God.,and second, don't be a jackass.....and remember..........Tomorrow the sun will rise!!!

Comment by: Burton Chapman