Friday, February 13, 2009

Awake...


I hear it...

RED SKY - © Dan Nel Photography 2008
Under the light of this faint lamp I sit strumming faintly on the strings of my guitar. A familiar place, I have been here a lot. I find myself listening for Your voice.. I haven't focused deeply for a while..A new song brewing in there somewhere, I can feel it, even hear it in the depths of my soul, the melody is humming in my head. I know it will come in moderation.. and then it will be finished. I look forward to this new season I am in, I am able to breathe a little deeper, and let go a little further of this grip I feel holding on to me. I am healing.. I am learning and I know. I am thankful for the people who have entered into my life, the new place of worship I can finally feel like I'm home. I am certain here is where You have me. I am certain that "things" will never stay the same.. but You will and that is enough for me.

No comments: