Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Lights all around...

I truly have a thing for lights... City lights, highway lights... It all depends on the surroundings too and often time the music Im listening to in my head or on my mp3 player. But I love taking pictures of lights.
They make me wanna dance and sing heheheh.
They are beautiful.
I can't wait to save enough money to buy a digital SLR camera... It's going to be sweet!!
Somedays I just like walk by things and sit there wishing I could snap like a bunch a pictures... oh man... It's so relaxing.


This picture is one I took from a balcony downtown.
in the back you see a the red or green colour (sorry I'm colour blind) is actually a store sign and the white lights are street ligths and cars passing... Aint it so beautiful...
Anyhow... it's almost weekend and I need serious sleep...

Have a good night and sleep to dream friends...

3 comments:

The Tall One said...

The picture of the city is really cool! Thanks for the monitor, it's really great. A blessing.

Merissa said...

eeem theeeese city lights...

Kellen said...

Hey man,
i love looking at all your pics on here. This one especially...come by and sing for us again sometime!