Sunday, September 03, 2006

Yet another move under my belt....

Last night at about 1:00 am I hung up my "moving cap" and decided I was done. All my boxes or most of them have been unpacked and our place is feeling like it could be my home for the next year. I love my room and the fact that I have my own bathroom too. I think that I will be able to have some good solitude in my room. It's definitely spacier than my old room so that I am fan of and is totally kief. It felt nice to sleep in today and I was able to get a nice rest for once. I even feel a lot better health wise too. I think the medication the doctor gave me for my bronchitis is working well. I think I am going to watch some Gilmore girls and eat some cereal.
Other then this move being over life is fairly good, I can't some I'm excited to go to work on Tuesday, but at least I get labor day of and that's greaaaat. I stopped by the rez last night to check in with the "Gerry hall" boys and Freshies... Oh it was nice to see some old faces and meet some brand new guys as well.
Anyhow, This year is going to be a huge challenge for me and I need a lot of prayer...please.
Thank you...

Im a out... Enjoy the rest of you're weekends
-Dan

1 comment:

Merissa said...

your pad is hella tight.
just a little on the...warm side.
as in HAHT!! REAAALLY HAHT!
your room especially.
I like it the best.