Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Such a Mystery ...


In the process of revamping my Xanga, I came across this very disturbing picture of me heheh... I believe I was trying to imitate a Raptor. Yes a dinosaur hahaha. I am sure the sound comes very close to that of the original Raptor "attack noise"... In fact I am willing to wager money.
Sometimes we just do strange things... I hope that answers your question about why I'd be doing such weird things as imitating a Raptor. Or on the other hand maybe you have always thought that I've been a raptor incognito. Who knows...
Beauty is all around us folks, it's just a matter of looking hard enough to see what's really beautiful. The truly amazing stuff.
I once read in a book that beauty is in the eye of the beholder and that is absolute bollox. Beauty can not be in one's eye, unless you have like really nice eyes like Rori Gilmore heheh. Better yet I believe Beauty is found in the anthropomorphic cranium. The "human mind" where we think and dream and hope. The eye is just what the brain uses to see. The heart however, is a mystery...

Good night...

1 comment:

Merissa said...

hahah you + gilmore girls = true love forever.